Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 11 and 12.

What do you spend your time doing? I find myself cramming in last minute homework or trying to get out the door on time, but why? There are twenty-four hours in a day. If I sleep for 8 of them, and go to classes for 5 of them, what happened to the other 11 hours of the day? Likely there is some way I can manage my time so that I do not feel rushed. I have this nagging suspicion that I waste too many hours literally doing nothing. I tried staying off Facebook, and although it does effectively reduce the amount of wasted time, staying off does not last very long for me. I suppose one way I could combat this problem is by stopping myself when I'm wasting time, figure out something I could do, then do it immediately. On that note, I am going to end this. I may or may not add a picture or two to this post later. Just depends on if the inspiration hits me. At any rate I'll have at least posted this so it won't exactly be missing a day again. Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment