Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 9 and 10.

Day 9. Track meet. borrrrring.
Snow!!
Day 10.
Oops!! I forgot to post yesterday. So today I guess I am doing a double duty sort of thing. Okayy... so for all you lame people who are actually reading this :p I added a place to rate my boring posts!! Or not boring? You tell me... ugg gotta go eat, brb...  Back! (half an hour later) Is it just me or did my house just get ten degrees colder? Speaking of coldness, it's snowing! Which means I get to snowboard.. After I change to snow pants.. After my workout.. which is after I finish this.. :D. urmm what else am I thinking of today.. Ah yes, my friend is trying to get me to join her Futsal team. I'm not sure though, I already have the opportunity to play soccer 2-4 times a week so why would I pay $50 to play a sport that is similar?  It is going to take some convincing if they really want me on the team. Another dilemma on my hands is what to do for my sisters' 16th birthday. I haven't decided what I should get them or if I should throw them a party or something like that. So I have five more days to figure that out. Since this is supposed to be about my thoughts.. sorta hahah.. oh never mind, that thought can be written down somewhere else. : ] (reason why? cause my annoying little brother keeps looking over my shoulder.) It seems I have had an A.D.D. sort of post. Too bad. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment