Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Spacing out..

Do you ever have those moments when you know something important could be said at any given moment and you start spacing out? This happens to me ALL the time. Like today, I was sitting in lab and I totally spaced out while the professor was explaining what to do. Or that time last year when I was having a serious conversation with a friend and I could not remember half of what the friend said because my mind was going crazy with my own thoughts. In times, like these that I have mentioned, I eventually regret not trying to listen. Now there are other times when spacing out isn't so bad. Like when two other people are arguing and I just lose myself in my own thoughts to get away from theirs. Or when I am alone and there are no words to miss. Are other people like me in this way? I have no clue.. well maybe my sisters! Please don't hate me Robin. Yes, I figure you are going to read this although your twin might not. Well if you are reading this, actually just leave me a comment to dispel my fears of being the only one who spaces out at the wrong moments. Yeah, that would be great, thanks! Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment