Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 14.

  So something about me.. a random fact.. I like cooking! We had a potluck dinner at church again and this time I decided I would take over our family's cooking while my mom volunteered at an old peoples home and while my dad fixed a computer for a lady who occasionally visits our church.
  Another random fact about me.. I am a secret agent.... PSYCH!! Although that would be absolutely amazing, I am really only a ninja.. Watch.......... Did you see that? No, you didn't cause I am ninja like that. Now you are secretly thinking in your head either A. Something is wrong with that girl, or B. WHOA!! HOW IN THE WORLD DID SHE JUST DO THAT????.
  Okay enough randomness. I am going to try going to bed before 10pm each night this week and see how it affects me throughout each day. Because of certain knowledge I have obtained, I believe it will affect me positively. Adios!

P.S. no picture :O

No comments:

Post a Comment