Sunday, February 20, 2011

2/30

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for awhile.
I had to think about this for a couple seconds, but I have come to the conclusion that my sisters have always been the ones I have shared my dreams with (literally and figuratively :D). When we were younger the three of us usually played together. Sure we had our fights. Sometimes two of us would get mad at the other one. It didn't always end up nicely. Let's just say we all had really hot tempers. As we grew older and experienced new things together, we started to confide more in each other. I think one major role in this was our schooling. When I was in private school, I had different experiences. Things seemed to go (mostly) uphill from the time when I was taken out of private school on. I think growing up so close to them (sharing rooms, playing etc.) has made my two younger sisters the two people I have been close to the longest. I would add my cousin in there too, though, cause even though it took awhile to get over our differences, she became one of my other closest peoples on the whole planet.
Okay, so I had to find a picture with my two younger sisters AND my cousin AND me so I'll just label it. :D
left to right: Sister, niece, friend, me, cousin <3, other sister.
And yes this picture is from last year cause I don't see my cousin enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment