Monday, February 21, 2011

Happpppppyyyyyyyy!! (3/30)

  So I'm really happy and excited cause I thought I had lost my favorite necklace (like really important to me) somewhere on the big ol campus but my sister just found it in the laundry!! *gasps for a breath* heheh. Anyways, besides that I have also noticed a general increase in my happiness as of late. I think it is due to a couple factors, but the most obvious to me was the weather last week. It. was. GORGEOUS! At least for a couple days.
  Today is day 3 out of my 30 day challenge and the category is.. *drumroll*patapatapatapat!*...  A picture of the cast from your favorite show! For me that has to be Doctor Who. Yes, I watch British sci-fi!! The cast changes frequently so I am going to try and find a picture with my favorite cast all time instead of the current.
Okay, so this is pretty much my favorite characters. :D I'm happy I could actually find this picture since it has all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment