Thursday, February 24, 2011

heheh I skipped a few days so I am just going to start where I left off.

Day 04 - A picture of your night.
Lately I have not really been doing too much. So I am going to do a picture from my day instead of my night.
4/30 I'm gonna shoot you with my camera, a camera not a gun.. haha
I need to catch up a little so now I am going to do Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.
This one is really hard for me. I'm looking through albums and albums of favorite memories right now. Fun stuff on the road trip in '09.. Camp from '10 and '09.. Christian youth rallies.. Big family gatherings.. I see one main theme through them all; family and friends. So I finally decided to go with my clan at camp for the week I was counseling 5-6th graders in 2010. We were the smallest clan, lost in the end, but were probably the tightest friends by the end of the week. I really enjoyed counseling with these people and getting to know all 7 campers in our clan. (As I said, we were stuck with half the size or less of any other clan) So this picture sums up our clan. I had an an amazing time even though I had lost my voice by the first 2 hours of camp. Basically, we painted all over each other, made a crazy looking flag, rocked out almost every single game, and became great friends. 
5/30 This is our clan working on the clan flag.
Okay, last one so that I am caught up to today. Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day. Another hard one.. You know what, I'm satisfied with where God has placed me. I wouldn't want to trade places with anyone. So....
6/30 Staying right here. Not trading places with anyone.
Yay! I'm up to date now. Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment