Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 1 and 2.

Day 1. Not just a necklace, each charm has meaning.
Day 2. New shoes!!
I meant to start this yesterday. The idea is this is a blog for me, myself, and I. If you have somehow managed to find this page, well actually I don't mind. I just hope it doesn't bore you to death. Anyways, back to what I am doing here. Every day of being back in school I am posting a new picture that represents whatever I am thinking about that day. Some pictures I might explain, some not. It really depends on my mood. Day 1 was sort of one of those days. Day 2 (today) on the other hand.. haha. My big brother got me new shoes!! It was really random but I like them! I did have other things on my mind, but I decided new shoes are more exciting than my new textbooks for school. Like really, sparkly shoes, or boring textbooks? Get my point? Yeah. Ummm I don't know what normal people do in their blogs, but I'm just being me and typing whatever I want. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment