Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 3.

Day 3. DINNER!!!!
So today was the first day back to school. As usual nothing much was really done in class except introductions and rules. After my classes were over, I nicely found out I had been ditched by my wonderful brother, Russ. Meanwhile, my mom sends me a text saying I have to bring my sisters to track practice. By the time I got home they were already supposed to be at practice. So I got rid of my brother and took the girls out. Now, since their practice is only an hour long, I am sitting at the library right by their school. Lesson learned? Yes, always check your phone for text messages BEFORE you start playing soccer. Especially when you know it is your last class which has already been dismissed but you are just playing for fun, AND your big brother might get out of his last class early and not want to wait around for you. Basically COMMUNICATE. hmm I gotta put up the picture when I get home... ah home now. It is an hour later too. Now for what all this has to do with my picture. Due to being busy with all that stuff, I barely had any breakfast or lunch, I did not get a chance to eat when I picked up the twins; consequently, I am STARVING. All I could think about for the last 3 hours is FOOD. So there ya have it. I'm waiting for dinner. Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment